Description de l’emploi
- Provide high quality support to the office administration, diary management, travel arrangements, stakeholders management, finance administration and reporting of the Chief Executive Officer in such a way that enhances the efficiency, reputation and credibility of the office of the CEO
- Ensure that all meetings are correctly booked, agendas are distributed, anticipation on critical meetings and information shared to the relevant persons.
- Ensure screening of all telephone calls, filling for hard and electronic, confidentiality of documentation and all information.
- Ensure visibility of people (Suppliers, Partners etc.) who wish to meet with the CEO.
- Ensure incoming mails are handled on time and submitted to the relevant department following 24h SLA and treated.
Diary Management & Travel Arrangement
- Ensure that all meetings and events are 100% accurately managed in the CEO diary on a daily basis and the meeting organized (DRC or overseas) are checked and confirmed timely. Closely work and coordinate with Chief of staff on monthly meetings.
- Ensure CEO travels’ are managed, checked and properly organized (Flight ticket, hotel booking, protocol, transport overseas).
Assist the CEO in building value on relationships with:
- Internal Stakeholders (Executive Team and employees in general)
- External VIP Stakeholders (Government officials) o Vodacom & Vodafone Group (Total alignment in Communication, Follow up & overall Logistics)
- Others Suppliers and Business Partners (This has to be achieved through).
- Ensure total alignment in Communication, Follow up and overall Logistics on Vodacom Group Management/ Vodafone staff.
- Ensure MSIDN of Key External VIP Stakeholders are properly managed (services, invoices submission, payment done etc.).
CEO office Support
Ensure productive, peaceful and worry-free environment on all admin issues at the CEO office:
- Management of staff at CEO’s office
- Management of all stationaries, refreshments, miscellaneous basic items such as IT equipment and maintenance of the office.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled effectively and completed in time according to the Company’s Delegation of Authority.
- Ensure budget in MD’s office is properly managed and monitored.
- Ensure that reconciliation of all advances is done on reasonable time and no outstanding amount is due to the company.
- Ensure that all Executives submit their respective Operational Report on time as agreed timelines with the Chief Executive Officer (work in synergy with Chief of Staff)
Competency / Performance Drivers
- High planning skills and pro activeness
- High attention to details and quality conscious
- Execution skills, independent worker with little supervision and willing to work long hours
- Problem solving, research and creative spirit.
- Good communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Punctual and flexible
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Very good Computer skills and literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail , Internet
- Must be proficient in English and French
- Report writing skills and excellent diction
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience as a PA at Executive. Experience in managing budget is a plus.