I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72066023R10003.
2. ISSUANCE DATE: November 10, 2022
3. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: December 08, 2022 at 17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Christiane Lemba, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. POSITION TITLE: USAID Project Management Specialist (Agriculture)
6. MARKET VALUE: Equivalent to FSN-12 in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/DRC. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The period of performance is Five (5) years, estimated to start o/a May 2023 or earlier if required clearances are obtained. The services provided under this contract are expected to be a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through series of sequential contracts, subject to the satisfactory performance, the continued need, and the availability of funds.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: Cooperating Country Nationals as defined in AIDAR Appendix J: “Cooperating country national (“CCN”) means an individual who is acooperating country citizen or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.”
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Security Certification issued by the U.S. Embassy Regional Security Office.