Job Objectives and Responsabilities
• Manage the training function as a strategy to help the company achieve its mission.
• Provide training to new or existing staff in Customer Operations, in charge of all kongo central Vodashops, with adequate relevant training content and material.
• Assess and analyze the training needs of existing staffs.
• Plan and execute regular basis refresh and pocket trainings session for Customer operations customer and all kongo central Vodashops staffs, based on the evaluation of customer interactions in face to face or online.
• Offer advisory on staffs’ knowledge development within Division and specifically for all kongo central vodashops.
• Manage staff according to performance requirements and deliver relevant on the job training.
• Compile and collate all documentation and processes relevant to training delivery and design the method of training delivery relevant to meeting the objectives of training courses.
• Ensure that COPS staffs, specifically all kongo central Vodashops staffs, are trained before go live of all new products or any other update in compliance with the GO TO MARKET PROCESS.
• Maintain and update staff training matrix with training delivery report (daily, weekly and monthly)
• Co-ordinate and relay input from relevant role players to the project team related to specific products in order to ensure that Customer operations touch points, all kongo central Vodashops, will provide effective support.
• Liaise with all relevant role players in the event of disputes regarding customer satisfaction measures in order to ensure the accurate and consistent application of procedures.
• Be able to perform products tests, when required, to ensure compliance with product description in order to produce training material for release.
• Design, deliver, maintain and update all training materials related to products, services and systems, in compliance with the Vodacom policy.
• When required, ensure that any new or updated training documentation is reviewed and signed off by relevant Business parties as result of content checking.
• Conceive, elaborate and implement training processes and tools that seamlessly improve training delivery effectiveness within unit and Division.
• Manage all aspects of projects related to the design and delivery of all training interventions to new and existing staffs.
• Manage and offer advisory and on-the-ground support service to Customer operations touch points , all Kongo central Vodashops (on line and face to face).
• Control and ascertain validity of each information to be disseminate to staff for customer interactions and assistance.
• Ensure seamless integration with Development regarding materials necessary for product integration.
• Participate to the development, maintenance and updating of the Customer operations tools and contents.
• Actively be involved in the new products process, from development, user tests to staff training within time imparted. When required, support Nepsi team to perform products tests in order to ensure compliance with product description in order to produce training material for release. Ensure that the relevant staff is provided with adequate training with specified time to support a new product.
• When required, conceive, elaborate and implement processes and agreements related to new products launch and seamlessly ensure that other Business parties comply with them.
• Ensure to reach 100 pourcent of adherence for all training actions initiated and provide a report
• Ensure to reach min 70 pourcent average of knowledge level performance in all weekly and monthly assessment
Education and Qualification
Any combination of education and experience that implies the required knowledge and abilities acquisition.
Bac + 3
Training Diploma or equivalent
Job Related Work Experience
Working in customer service environment or in any other similar activity with 2 year minimum of experience
Working experience in call centre environment ( inbound or outbound )
Working experience in face to face customer service
Working experience in training organization
Working experience in training or education or equivalent activity
Knowledge of education principles and techniques
Knowledge of classroom and job training principles
Gsm & Telephonic Industry ( Gsm /Gprs / Edge & 3G )
Service and selling
Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
VODACOM INTERNAL SYSTEMS / TOOLS
iCAP / Morpheus
CuCaNet & others
Training & coaching skills
Excellent communication, writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
Excellent public speaking/public presentation, group facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Effective time management, organizational and project management skills
Creativity & Quality oriented