WASSHA DRC, a company offering solar energy to the people communes with unstable electricity, is recruiting for an Operations Manager, who will be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of a business operations that maximizes company profit by driving sales and controlling costs; to build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management to staff, including hiring and training suitable persons.
2. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
The Operations Manager will report to the General Manager
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Operations Manager will be in charge of:
- Establish the basic operation to execute company strategy, business priorities and targets and improve the operational excellency.
- Define and deliver our target to develop the initial group of customers and pipeline of proposition improvement.
- Plan strategies & tactics by using feedback from the Team Leaders and marketing representative team, financial information and knowledge of the management team.
- Execute strategies & tactics on daily activities and regularly review them to maximize the performance of our WASSHA group.
- Supervise the team of Team Leaders , Marketing Representative, Call Center and Supply Chain, and be responsible for overall WASSHA operation materials in field areas.
- Plan the target sales, expenses of your group and also define goals for individuals to achieve group goals.
- Regularly monitor the actual sales and expenses, compare it with the targets, and plan countermeasures.
- Take quick actions to achieve the sales and expenses targets on your operations while creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Resolve various challenges of agents and end users of WASSHA products by managing either Team Leaders , Marketing Representative or Customer call center and when necessary, interacting with customers.
- Increase sales and control expenses by managing Team Leaders and Marketing Representatives. – Constantly support and give your group members feedback based on fair evaluation, also ensure that scope of work and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Plan and take actions of recruitment, termination and allocation of human resources in your group.
- Make efforts to acquire new knowledge, skill and experience by yourself.
- Report to or consult with your superiors promptly, proactively and closely.
- Collaborate with Accounting, SCM, Administration, HR teams to run efficient operations.
- Listen to your colleagues and subordinates carefully and advise or support them, also conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations. – Successful leadership and function within a team environment and be able to identify and promote changes for improvement activities through team leading and organization.
4. BASIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Motivated and results-oriented skills
- Employee training experience
- Excellent PC skills, especially MS Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Organizational and time management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Team building skills
5. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least five-year work experience as a manager of sales or business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any similar discipline
- Work experience in sales and marketing in FMCG industry
6. LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
- Excellent command of English and good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
7. HOW TO APPLY
- We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English (compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): « Operations Manager » and your application letter (in English) via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 November 2023.
- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employment.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted and pass the first interview, you will be required to spend half a day with the operations team to show your skills.