Responsible for defining and executing the customer value management strategy of High and VIP Customers. Define, manage and deliver the customer life cycle programs and activities in order to maximise the customer lifetime value (revenue and margin). Engaging with CVM HOD on a regular basis to inform regional CVM requirements based on the over-all regional CVM strategy.
Primary responsibility for (a) Increase revenue and customer satisfaction, (b) product penetration, and (c) base management direct marketing results.
Increase revenue and customer satisfaction
• You will be responsible for identifying the High and VIP segment and sizing the potential value and customers.
• You will be asked for develop and maintain an expert level of customer insight for the given segment across preferences, lifestyle, needs & purchasing criteria…etc and to understand the objectives for the segment, including customer satisfaction, customer volumes and net adds, revenues and margins.
• You will design and lead promotions and campaigns of different types: (Up cross selling, Account penetration and ARPU stimulation, including stimulation of hybrid wallet recharges)
• You will design and lead customer profiling program (objectives, process, tools, quality)
• You will measure and analyse customer satisfaction
• Identify and implement Customer experience improvements in all touch points
• You will develop relevant, innovative and exciting customer value propositions for the given segment, incorporating pricing recommendations, customer experience, VAS, loyalty & lifestyle benefits, comm., device, and sales channels and to ensure all relevant product and service lines (e.g. mobile voice and data, VAS, SMS…etc.) are included/aligned in the segment marketing plans and propositions.
• You will ensure a close business performance monitoring of the segment, including satisfaction levels, usage, service adoption, churn, ARPU, revenues and margins.
• You will evaluate the financial aspects provide regular reports on campaign effectiveness and target performance
• Prepare and implement 12 month roadmap for the segment in line with commercial and marketing strategy.
• You will be responsible for preparing annual budget re-forecast and business plan for the segment.
• Coordinate with Commercial department on upfront commission scheme, and continuously monitor direct impact on newly customers and values.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Highly developed communication and reporting skills.
• Ability to create, lead and inspire high-performing teams.
• Planning analysis skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Design skills in research and evaluation
• Influencing skills.
• Leadership/management skills within a matrix management environment.
• Conflict handling and resolution skills.
• Change management.
• Customer and action oriented
• Leadership, Resilience
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to influence director level staff in group and 1:1 situations
• University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Business or relevant field or equivalent qualifications
• Have Sound knowledge of current best practice methodologies around CVM, product development and business analysis. With Mobile Telecommunications and product knowledge
• A track record of developing a strategic vision of CVM activities and of reaching ambitious revenue objectives
• Experience in executing segment based customer retention and reactivation strategies
• Outstanding commercial management skills, numerate, analytical
• Demonstrated leadership of an established and successful CVM function within an operating company recognised as leader in CVM
• Expertise in CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
• Extensive experience in managing customer analytics and business intelligence projects and initiatives.
• Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, campaign management and customer lifecycle management.
• 2 years of management experience
Key performance indicators
• Total Base Mgmt revenue (abs.and as Percent of SR)
• Up-x-sell revenue
• Outflow and retained value
• # / Percent of active prepay base
• Percent of product penetration